Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Lost Symbol


I finished Dan Brown's Lost Symbol over the weekend and while I didn't think it was quite as good as the last two Langdon books, I enjoyed it and recommend it. Like the others, this book opens with a gruesome discovery that propels Professor Robert Langdon into a mystery involving a secret society and a fanatic, but this time the setting is Washington D.C. Once again, science and religion play a major role. Though I was able to figure some things before they were revealed,it was still a compelling read and really made me want to visit our nation's capital. I have passed it on to my husband but will donate it to the Norton High School Library when he is finished. If you haven't already read them, Angels and Demons, The DaVinci Code, Digital Fortress, and Deception Point are all available here at the NHS Library.

No comments: