Friday, January 18, 2008

New Books!!

Due to budget constraints I was not given any money at all for new books at the end of last year so I had nothing new when we returned to school in Septmember. I expected that this would be the case all year so I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was given a budget in late fall. Though I received much less than usual, I was able to order some great new books, some of which arrived this week. I am working on processing these books so that they can circulate and I have rushed a few through because students and teachers were already asking to check them out, but the majority are still being processed at the circulation desk. Come by to see what's new and let me know if there are any titles you'd like to see added to the collection. I don't know when I'll have money again but I'll put them on the list.

No comments: